Tuesday, February 24, 2009

-240209-

Wao....if you know make hair style,really can help urself change alot..become beauty girl,become mature,become princess......
just curly hair, can make many style..i like today what i get...love it!!
Gals,the hair not long enough also can make curl,can be pretty too..
don't worry your hair is long or short!!
[YOU have confidence,WHAT also can done]

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ji MuI....miss you all~~Suddenly miss all ji mui....feeling like long time never hang out,chit-chat,play together!!
izit is me long time no back?
or each other have bf?got their life?
so miss that moment we always together....when can do it again?
expecially IBCM...look like separate,but I know each of us have own things to do,no time to meet. anyway,we're forever [IBCM] group!!!
take care ya...all JI MuI ...muaksss~~

haiz..Alot of things still need to do,I don't think to thinking about it..
sien sien sien!!!
fan fan fan!!!

Redang trip...........................
I can't go..huh~~
Because of you,I know,maybe you can't go,because of working, don't think to me go also,know me don't know to swim,worry about me...
I know u won't say out all the things..
everytime ask you about this things,sure we'll argue...waste time to discuss!!
If the date are rite,sure be happy lah!!! keke...
My class is a 1 problem also,so hard to make a trip in this class..many...................................
You know I know is can dy...haha!!!
Anyway,wish all don't because of this happen 伤感情吧!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DERRICK and QIANG too...
enjoy your day!!
-bye bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment