Wednesday, March 11, 2009

-ANNIVERSARY-

Wa....today is a great day!
Father,congratulation...u're so lucky!
Terence,HaPpy birthday to u...
And, is YoU & m3 2 anniversary....
The time are gone so fast,close the eyes...already together 2 years..really fast!
I so happy although today have a lot of work need to do,don't know what time can sleep,but i still very happy.
We went to Victoria Station just now,there are nice environment,nice services,the steak and food are very nice too...finally,we no choose wrong place.hahaha...

In the car on the way to...........

Here is Victoria station..

The appertizer-scallop..very very nice ehhh..


After back home..i receive a thing i also can't imagine that i can get it..

that's what wendy said in college today...become truth!!

U really give me a surprise,u're so busy still take a time to do it for me,really appreciate,really thanks.

Thanks my darling....I LOVE YOU~~:)

I wish all the couple have their nice day too~~

night night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment