Sunday, June 14, 2009

-MOODY---MISS MALAYSIA-

I'm loser....
2nd rejected,make me feel down today...
1st time design till that feeling never get before..
One word "sad"!
Can i get a concept before next week?
Scare......................................................................................

After class and eat go to pyramid see my friend(Polly Yap) MISS MALAYSIA Amoorea The Real Moor Beauty Official Launching.
Is Ling told me only know that she have show at there...
and finally meet Ling & Crystal also..hehe!
Ling tell me something that i really feel surprise & weird,mean i really long time never back to ktn..somemore never don't know my friends news.
I miss you all alot....wish to go back.
Wish (Polly) you 19th can win & take a relax mood go.

Finally we meet...

Polly Yap(Kuantan)..



No comments:

Post a Comment