Sunday, July 05, 2009

3.07.09-4.07.09

Really tired today,
yesterday not enough sleep,& went out to sing k to fatt sitt my stress..
I look like crazy at the night although i enjoy myself there..haha!
somemore cough,no voice still want sing till loud,
around 4 something only reach home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
went to KLCC architecture exhibition today,
quite boring...the people quite LC...
Because what???
Because we're student,no tag,just a sticker of visitor,
so those of us who will not to care.
And 1st time saw sexy girl shoot inside at exhibition...haha!
many photography stand and shoot them..
they are so dare to do it!!


after see all the exhibition,then we go to eat burger king,
around 6 something only reach home,
continue to do some housework.
After that go to dinner with my boy boy & his family.
Until around 10 something only back home.

huh~~and i hear some i don't think to know anything about on tuesday things.
really shit....hate.....
design is important than study what shit history lah!!!
I really tired on tuesday...run away,pls!!!

Sleepy..time to let me down,night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment