Tuesday, August 11, 2009

-FINALLY-

我回来啦!!!!
long time didn't update my blog...
This few weeks busy my study & final..
emm...look at the picture tell the story! :)
What I done in this few weeks...

PULAU KETAM 1 day trip__

A person had a long time never went out with her.. (get fat.. haha)

Izit I still in your heart?

I like it so much...look so romantic..hehe!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Portfolio Presentation__
Theme: Window Shopping


<Welcome page>










------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Design subject_

Property Sales gallery....

---Leading line----

The leading line is a guide way for the customer and they would not lose their way in the gallery or get confuse which path they should go at first. The Sales gallery is a place for promote and sell the company product and it could let people go around having a look. It must have a good service for the customer and brief them in the gallery. So the customer would back to the gallery again. My design will be a leading guide so that the customer would know easily and directly which part they should visit first, the main purpose I want to show is let the customer feel secure and ease in my design.


<3d>

I think this time we're not done well,

our lecturer feel upset.

Why we will become like that?

Anyway,Hope next term we will be more better,ID071-1..Gambateh!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other project,just pass up yesterday.
It is 3D max project....


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a last day work for internship,
Really thanks to talk the principle with us...
After come back start to clean-up the house,
look clean,comfortable and more.......... :)

Tomorrow our all trip are cancel,
feel abit upset.
It because all of around my friends are sick,
Wish them recover fast, drink more water, & safety to wear mask.
Holidays is not a sick day ohhhh!!!! :p

Go to find my way bah!!!
Enjoy it~
NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment