Saturday, September 19, 2009

-MY BIRTHDAY-

15.9 was my birthday~
thanks my family,brother sister,housemate & schoolmate,& my boyboy celebrate with me.
They are always accompanied me in my side!
Look at the picture tell a story~~


Thanks my family..love so much!


110909 & 150909 Birthday gals~~ :)








Thanks Pei(ah jie) & anni3 bought a cake..


A7-enjoy!!



Dinner with Boyboy at Steak house~~ :)


My housemate~~















M.O.S-enjoy!!


Are also some things that day it really made me really unhappy,very disappointed.
It was only want to own the pleasant day..izit cannot also?
Finally,There are two girls gave me a pleasant surprise...love you all!
actually i never think that will come here and blow cake with me. :)
a person he makes me happy too,i thought already forgot what is the day that day,how know,I received it at the last.. :)
really thanks you all birthday wishes & the present..muakzz!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raya holidays,
many people balik kampung...
I just stay at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment