Sunday, May 03, 2009

-ENJOY LIFE-

Last few days was went back to KTN,
is very comfortable when stay at a sweet home.
But...our house was leave a person is............kaka run away.
She is a naughty maid..hahaha!
Tuesday went to After Seven club,i think it was 1st time went to normal day,not a weekend ohh!
the world are really small,at there can meet a friend when i at kl know also..
I was saw my brother at there too..
after club i yam cha with them,such a long time never yam cha with them,they always make me luagh,talk funny.. :)
and............i was meet some friends too...


Cute baby dunno where he look..keke!


sad are no meet with some ji mui..cancel our yam cha..
Pei(call him jie) hehe..already change his car,RX8...wow,rich!!
Thursday evening i wait my dad & friend to came back to KL,
it was around 7 something reach to KL,very jam here..
after dinner with my dad fetch him back to my cousin house then go to genting,
really rush ohh...hehe!!

Genting again.....this time went with his colleague,
they have 2 cute child,
the sister always smile,the brother always cry..haha!

very tired just sleep 4 hours then woke up,got a baby alarm here..:><:
we went to walk walk, Friday went to Chin Swee temple when we back that time.


18th floor hell chember story at the temple..so geh li~~

After 5 something we rush back to KL had a dinner with my dad and cousin,

it was no time to rest,we are so sleepy..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today go to eat steambot & watch THE SNIPER just now,

there are alot of people,already many food are finish,cham!!

THE SNIPER got my lao gong ohhh...so happy can watch it,wont boring when can see him..wakaka!!!



wow..my lou gong so yeng..haha!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment