Thursday, January 01, 2009

-1st DAY_2009-

Everybody,WELCOME to 2009!

So surprise,I'll write blog here..i dunno why also..hahaha.It is my 1st time start to write blog too,hope can write well here although my english not so good. Forgive me..will try my best!
31st 2008 last day,evening i come back from my hometown(kuantan).When reach to kl straight call to janice and have a dinner with her.we go to infront her house that inside shopping mall eat steambot(janice..u see me so "wai dai"..lolx),after that we go to her house take a bath,because we very tired just back from kuantan.After that we at Desa Park City wait till 12a.m for countdown 2009,at the moment we at there take some photo,there are many a whole family with child come out to countdown and play,I see them are so happy.....





5 4 3 2 1...................................HAPPY NEW YEAR_2009!!!

Not so long......ehhh...I don't think to say unhappy things here..a 1st great day for a new year.
Although is a simple countdown here,but it is happy too!anyway,HAPPY NEW YEAR lah..forget all about unhappy things,start a new life!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment