Saturday, January 10, 2009

-HAPPY HAPPY-

Damn happy & enjoy yesterday night at Euphoria(MOS).Actually the design is not bad,i quite like it.There are big dancing area for us to dance,the song is not so nice...
They all so guai ohh...finally no need to care them because nobody drunk.They are very enjoy at there,i drink n drink...kc happ me also...when not me ask him drink,but nobody want to drink that time he force me to drink,but himself don't want to drink..not gentleman lah..hahaha!!!em em..It was get high, feel very happy.I like the time dy drink much n enjoy,if no drink much cannot to get high at the moment..kakaka!
We took alot of photo at inside,no matter how ugly we are,how red a face we are..:) here got some photo oo..


This picture so blur oo...


Almost 2am ryan want to back home,but they all dun think to back 1st,always ask me ask them back,i told him they don't want back..how know suddenly let him scold,that time really suddenly bu shuang.After that he back himself 1st,then we sit qiang car back when finish.But is ok lah..i know u very tired,want pengsan,need to work on the next day early morning.really sorry about it oo...:-

Yoyoyo~~kc are very care tang,we feel them have something.....but we just thought because of tang tang already have abit blur then take care with her.How know next day(today) janice say tang with kc pak tor,ask me believe it or not.I dunno what i answer her,but it is a really happen,for us really so suddenly,give us a big news.however,it is a happy news,we'll support u~tang,no need mind how people look for u both.pak ur tor can le..lolz
-------------------------------------------------------- ---
Well,feel so weird today...carina,ting & me sit in car chit-chat at my house outside there..really funny ooo~~got home don't want back,sit in car..hahaha!After half an hour or 1 hour,I call to yng go to eat,we chat at there again.After back home not so long,me,??? & ???(secret) chat again,we chat manythings...Long time don't have chat so much le.It is very relax when u say out the things,but already pass...:p

Anyway,I hope at kl know those friends our relationship will be long...............

No comments:

Post a Comment