Thursday, January 15, 2009

-ABIT-

Finally,already finish the presentation. I think most of them quite happy after the presentation..they done well today.
Congratulation!!! :)
But for me,emmm...when harlina said that my company look like sell the lighting,i think it is because of the ligthing..spoiled all..then she dy dun think to heard me presented anymore. haiz....:(
well...it is actually i quite like what I done for my work.I like enough loh.....next time improve more bah!!

BEFORE....(out of color in blog :><:)

AFTER... (out of colour in blog :><:)
After that,we have received final project brief...coming week is start to do final project,stress stress stress!!GAMBATEH bah!!

Tomorrow we want to go site visit for Interior Design3(Hospitility Design)~~~

I think is time for me to rest my brain,don't think to thinking any unhappy things...
Good night all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment