Monday, January 31, 2011

-SHOPPING ■ HOME-

Yesterday went to shopping with HoneyBi,
it was long time no bought so many things.
when carry so many bags stuff on hand that time really feel so so happy.
unhappy will become happy mood too :))
Thanks mom,i got. :)
Thanks daddy too :)

Long time did not crazy to shop...of course not all is mine~hahaha!

Between that,we had some argue~haiz....
maybe i not a good,perfect girlfriend,i know that not easy to be...
if can...let the times & you allow me try my best to be a good girlfriend.
hate my bad temper! gggrrrrr....
anyway, wanna to say sorry! Really do not want to screw up!


Our happy ■ sweet ■ memorable ■ angry ■ sad ■ love ■ pain ■ anniversary■ ■
Belated gift...Happy anniversary to HoneyBi ♥♥♥
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just finish pack my stuff, preparing.............
Tomorrow back to sweet home,start to celebrate Chinese New Year.
long time no back,a bit nervous. hehe!
but I am happy can meet my family & friends soon.
May everything's proceeds smoothly. :-)

Wish all,
HAPPY CHINESE YEAR,
GONG XI FATT CHAI!


Regards,
Christeen'C

No comments:

Post a Comment