Tuesday, January 25, 2011

- WORK -

Sometime really not satisfied of my work,
Can't express the feeling.
It is that kind of company when you watch TVB drama can see it also.
is because what??....... Big company!
But i know in Malaysia every company have a same situation or problem too.
Just can feel that people talk behind you,but you don't know who is the person,sometime you will don't know who is GHOST too..
So scary!

Sometime I know I'm easy to get bully, stupid me,silly me....
but everyone has a moment of strong, tolerance!
FIRE up then you will know a little girl is not easy to get bully! """..."""

This few days i think most of everybody call in to room chit-chat.
How about me? Today is my turn....
In the early morning, already called in to room,
at the moment...finally didn't received warning letter,just warned me only..hehe!
And talk about bonus,already have not put any hope to get it. (maybe i no work a year yet)
Bonus & Angpow... maybe some have some don't have,some get more some get less;
cannot compare to each other!
No matter how, we have an Annual dinner.
As I know everybody wish to get bonus include me too. ~_~

Yes!have a new job to do also,no need to boring in office anymore.
Try my best to finish it.
More work and more work~come come! :p

What can do?
Haiz............................
Out to social, be strong, be smart, be patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment